Come and celebrate National Day 2017 with Embrace Doha at ‘Labaih Ya Amir’ in Katara Cultural Village, 12th to 19th December from 4pm to 10pm!
Each year, we as Embrace Doha have different themes to our National Day events. The name of our event this year, Labaih Ya Amir, translates to ‘Here I am at your service, O Emir’. It was inspired by the speech made by HH Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani about the blockade, which emphasized the need to build and strenghten the nation’s economy.
Souq Al Fareej, which translates to local village, is a space dedicated to provide local start up businesses a platform to showcase their company. A number of VIP guests will be attending to share their success stories and words of support to the country. Our strategic partner QBIC will offer consultation to any guests with business ideas.
Labaih Ya Amir will offer an array of activities to be enjoyed by both locals and expatriates of any ages:
- Traditional Majlis & Hospitality
- Traditional Handicrafts
- Arabic Calligraphy Henna
- Traditional Food
- Souq Al Fareej (traditional photo booth)
- Kids Club (arts & crafts)
- Stage activities (competitions with prizers)
- Performance by local talents (Ardah, military shows, traditional dances and poetry)
Sponsors & Partners
- Cultural Partner Katara Cultural Village
- Creative Sponsor ELAN Group
- Ghawas Sponsor Qatar District Cooling Company – Qatar Cool
- Health Partner Health Assistance Medical Service
- Strategic Partner Qatar Business Incubation Center
- Logistics Partner Gulf Warehousing Company
- F&B Partner Nando’s Qatar
- Information Guide Partner Marhaba Information Guide
- Media Partners The Peninsula Newspaper ILQ – iloveqatar.net GoExplore